Tuesday 10 May 2016

Smaller The Projector, Bigger The Projection – Nano Projector PC

 Definition Of The Nextgen Technology Comes True with TeknoAVR

Recently I read an article about a nano projector, titled as, ” Projection in every direction!”. I was just amazed by the title itself. This super awesome projector that comes under the category of affordable projectors, is the best invention for mini projectors until now and that too with Android support. 



Nano Projector PC with HD 100 inch screen


We all have always seen the projectors that are fixed at one point and the screens are set accordingly. So, the binding comes when the screening needs to be done in that particular direction only, and that place cannot be utilised for anything else. Also the hugeness of these projectors is quite uneasy to handle and to check the truth about this nano projector PC P1, Iit was necessary to get a demo for myself.


Hence, I decided to try out the nano projector by TeknoAVR and soon I found myself waltzing into the showroom with other scifi gadgets as well, until I came to the desk where the small, portable projector was placed. It was sleek, light weighted, and worked with LED. SO, curiously I took a demo in the showroom itself, and the experience that I got was absolutely classy. :D.


Mini Projector With Tiny Screen


I personally hadn't expected such impressive results but the screening or the projection it gave was just what I had always been waiting for. The clarity, rotatability, and the connectivity to Pcs and mobiles was very smooth and I was amazed that literally in seconds, I could connect it with my mobile and view a song on 100 inch display!


The features I specially liked about this projector were; the pocket size, which fits into your pocket, both size wise and budget wise :P, offline connectivity, Bluetooth connectivity, conversion of 2D into 3D, inbuilt wifi and miracast, 100 inch HD screen, android apps, battery that stays upto longer duration, and much more.

Compatible To All Screen Sizes

In other words, Nano projector PC P1 by teknoavr is the projector that can be rightly described as, “Chota packet bada dhamaka!” which I fell in love with, and I am sure you will too. ;)For more details you can visit at : http://www.teknoavr.com/




TeknoAVR team says: Above is one of our satisfied customers review




1 comment: